Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Beginning of the End.

So I just turned in my final legal memo of the semester. I guess I should check that off my list of law school milestones. I don't think it has fully sunken in yet, but I will be shortly taking the most important final exams of my life. Yeah, not too much pressure.

So I'll be staying in New City for Thanksgiving. No relatives here and no where to go, but I'm not really that sad about it. I promised myself I'd take a least one full day off to rest and I think I'll stick to it. Here's the sick thing: I found out the library is closed on Thursday and Friday and I was actually at a loss. "But where will I go?" I thought to myself. WTF. WTF. WTF.

Law school is really getting to me. I hope I'll be an interesting person when I go home in a month. The countdown has begun...

No comments: